ESB (eco strandboard) is an environmentally friendly alternative to OSB (Oriented Strandboard).
A material with a light appearance that contributes to less CO2 emissions.
- 50% Poplar wood is used as the basis for this panel.
- The other 50% of the panel consists of recycled wood.
- The chipboard is made from small pieces of wood (chips) with synthetic resin glue as a binding agent.
- These are pressed in layers under the influence of heat and high pressure to form sheet material with a density of approximately 650 kg/m³.
- Finally the panel is then glued with resin without added formaldehyde and produced in Europe.
- Decor/stand construction
- Care institutions
Poplar wood comes from ecological forests and through direct planting after it, part of the CO2 emission is compensated.
Good to know
The panels are lightweight and moisture resistant