This plaster is based on a unique mix of excavated earth and a small amount of biobased materials.
Clay plasters are CO2 neutral.
- Earth component from Brussels
- Biobased element from Belgium
- In many yards, earth is excavated in preparation for the foundation.
- The first step is the excavation.
- Then, BC materials springs into action to deliver the soil instead of distant transports to mines or quarries.
- Then it is edited and transformed into a mix.
- And as a final step, the clay plaster is sold to contractors who will apply it
Clay plaster can be used as a wall finish.
- The wall patches are totally reusable (not just recyclable).
- They do not contain any toxic substances and are CO2 neutral.
- The use of local soil ensures a large reduction in transport and therefore emissions.